Monday, April 20, 2009

A HAPPY BLOG

There's not much that makes me smile more than a darling dog like this Wheaten Terrier that belongs to my daughter. She's Peanut, now eight months old.

This is Peanut's companion, a long-haired shepherd named Oso, Spanish for "Bear." Whenever I house sit for Kerry and her family, the care and feeding of these two dogs are part of my routine. It is not always easy, but it is always fun. Oso is the one who wanted to sleep on the couch with me the first time I house-sat after he arrived at the Katz household. I contemplated turning in my house-sitting badge after that episode, but reconsidered after he had made a few months of progress with a trainer. He is still far from being a well-trained dog, but his personality simply overrides his manners.


This is half of the cat population at Kerry's house. On the left is a huge Maine coon cat named Moses. On his right is Smokey. The two who are missing are Cessna and Rusty. They don't like cameras.

I just spent three aggravating days with a downed computer internet connection. In trying to see if the techs had fixed it, I told them I would believe it was finished when I could do my blog. This was the happiest blog I could think of. So yes, it apparently is fixed and I am truly happy again.

No comments: