Friday, July 18, 2008

FOLLOWING THE HEART

I've had it in my heart -- or my soul, is probably more accurate -- to join in the fun of blogging. Do I have anything to say? My husband says I must, since I am always talking and writing, talking and writing, but I think that if I had anything really important to say, I'd probably be rich and famous.

But since I'm not, I'll just say that on occasion I do have some little tidbits to share. I'm hoping some of them will ring a bell in the heart (or soul) of the reader and we can touch that way. I'll be looking forwards and backwards -- and sometimes sideways -- in my life, sharing with you some observations and reflections just for the fun of it. Since I read a lot, I'll share some books; since I work hard on genealogy, I'll share some family stories. A few joke now and then, and hope that we can get acquainted as time passes.

No comments: