Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WHO NEEDS WORDS?

I have been working intensely on an article for use in a booklet I'm putting together for genealogical purposes and this morning I am just on the verge of having no words left. So I'm going to share a few photos with you with simple comments. All these photos have been sent to me by daughter Kerry. They are snaps of her little girls that she's taken in the course of their growth. Olivia is now 8 and Justine is 6. They were younger in these photos.


The photo above makes me laugh. I can see tiny Olivia's mouth telling that big horse to stop immediately. "WHOA" she demands.


I'm not sure when or where this was taken but of course Olivia is a very happy cat, actually much cuter than my own Squeaky, if you ask me.


I love this photo. How can a tiny child appear in such a dramatic photo. Justine ("Tini") is the child with the widest smile. Where did it go?


Tini is dressed as a princess and is celebrating her 4th birthday. Such a lovely photo, and such a funny child.

With photos like these, who needs words?

No comments: