Sunday, August 26, 2012

TIME OUT FOR A JOKE!

I am thinking the whole of the United States is going pretty silly over this election.  I suppose it was no different in years past, but somehow Ayn Rand and Frank Lloyd Wright have been dragged into this year's political ring, and newspapers are using beaucoup inches of typespace making these two dead people waltz in and out of convention spaces and party philosophy and so on. 

So I thought today I'd just drag my own body (no, not my physical body but my choice of a body) into the arena to get us all laughing:  Have a look below:


DEATH OF LARRY LAPRISE

Sad news...

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed last week.  Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Pokey” died peacefully at the age of 93.

 The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started......

No comments: